James Leventis has been a financial services professional with over 34 years of experience in the financial services industry. Mr. Leventis works with individuals and businesses, helping them meet their risk management and investment strategy needs. In addition, Mr. Leventis focuses on retirement planning, estate planning strategies and employee benefit solutions.
His achievements include:
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) professional designation of The American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) professional designation of the American College
- FINRA securities registration: Series 7, Series 63 & Series 65
- Investment Advisory Representative and Financial Consultant of Equitable Advisors LLC
- Bachelor of Arts - Finance from Michigan State University
As a business owner, you need to be more proactive when it comes to planning your financial future. From a personal and entrepreneurial perspective, you want your business to do more than survive - you want it to thrive. To help retain your valued employees, you need to provide sound, tax-advantaged retirement savings plans, as well as competitive compensation and bonus programs. In the end, you want to be sure that your business continues successfully beyond your tenure. For this, you'll need a comprehensive business continuation plan to help ensure a smooth and successful transition.
We can help you formulate strategies to strengthen your business today and help it grow and prosper well into the future. Our Business Resources provide an overview of key programs and practices that can help you achieve your goals.